Re: [IP] Discouraged and sleep deprived...HELP!

In a message dated 9/25/00 3:23:39 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted writes:

<< Shots are primitive compared
 to the pump.  So keep at it, you stressed out parent.  >>

My son has been on the pump since July and even though his control has not be
perfect, he reminds me all the time how much he loves the pump!  Recently my
son's control was all over the place and it took me a while to figure out
why.  He wasn't getting the bubbles out of the syringe!  Those darn bubbles
make such a difference in control.  Duh...took us a while to figure that out!
 Now that we have figured it out, his sugars are within range!  Hang in
there.  I have learned from this board that it takes a few months.