Re: [IP] Thin and Using MM soft-sets

> rate with the butt due to different absorption rates.  And his endo said that
> was ok for him to still use his tummy, but I feel at the next visit, she will
> change her mind.
> Does other have to change their Basel rates based on absorption rates using
> different parts of the body?  Therefore, an arm basel rate, butt basel rate,
> tummy basel rate, etc.

Lily has used both SofSets and Tenders in her tummy AND butt, there is no
apparent difference in absorption for her. Might want to try it again and
make sure it is not to deep or over a large muscle group that moves --
this will change the absorption. See the pictures and video of
Sils/Tenders on the FAQ pages of the website to see about various
positioning options.