Re: [IP] Discouraged and sleep deprived...HELP!

In a message dated 9/24/00 11:07:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> knew it would be a difficult two weeks-two months, but we
>  are really questioning the relative value of the pump.  Words of
>  encouragement PLEASE!  It must get better than this!

When I went on the pump, it was like having a new baby.  It needed round the
clock attention.  I was so tired and had no satisfaction.  This went on for
three months.

I spoke to MM and they put me in touch with one of their CDE people who was a
diabetic and used a pump.  Within a week things were under control and within
a month I again could sleep through the night.

Now, just over a year later, my A1C is 5.6.  I still have some problems with
MM regarding supplies and pump repairs but pumping itself has been worth it
to me.