Re: [IP] Pump features

In a message dated 09/24/2000 9:01:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The reason for this is that I find I sometimes need another bolus 2 or 3
 hours after a meal -- the food takes longer than the Humalog lasts --
 but the square wave is just too gradual.  I don't need a STEADY flow on
 insulin, I need a peak, just a longer one than Humalog gives.

Am I mistaken, or does the minimed 507 have such a thing?  Is it called the
dual wave bolus?  Funny thing is I have a minimed 507, yet have never used
the more "advanced" bolusing options!