[IP] Bump, lumps and stuff...

HI Friends:  My 4.5 year old pumper, 3 weeks has got some lumps under his
skin on his tummy.  I realize now that I came too close to muscle and this
is a result.  My fear is that they will not go away??  He is also getting
scars from previous sites, not horrible looking mind you, but I can see
them...Anyone else know what I mean?  Anyone else scarred up like that?  I
feel I have a way better handle on how the Soft sets should go in...so I
will be more careful *>*  So my question is what else can I do to get rid of
the bumps?  I have used hot compresses and cream...any other tricks?

Thanks, Shelly