Re: [IP] sof set infusion

I have been pumping for almost 3 months, and use the
sof-sets. I love them, and have not had any problems
with them. As for the sils, I have tried them, and for
the life of me I can't seem to get them in the right
way, and my blood always runs high, so I gave up on
them. I guess I'm just stupid.

Sherree