Re: [IP] Decreased basal rates after exercise

In a message dated 9/24/00 6:19:09 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< My 12 year old daughter is both new to diabetes (since May) and new to the
 pump (two weeks.)  I thought we had her basal rates pretty well adjusted but
 for the last two days she had vigorous exercise and since then has been
 running low.  I've tried temporary basal rate reductions for a few hours,
 then she gets low again.  Pre pump she did a week of lacrosse camp then had
 lot of lows for the entire ensuing week.  Any suggestions on where  to start
 for adjust for exercise?