[IP] Decreased basal rates after exercise

My 12 year old daughter is both new to diabetes (since May) and new to the
pump (two weeks.)  I thought we had her basal rates pretty well adjusted but
for the last two days she had vigorous exercise and since then has been
running low.  I've tried temporary basal rate reductions for a few hours,
then she gets low again.  Pre pump she did a week of lacrosse camp then had a
lot of lows for the entire ensuing week.  Any suggestions on where  to start
for adjust for exercise?