Re: [IP] PUMPS AND AIRPLANE FLIGHTS

In a message dated 9/24/00 12:16:38 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We are trying to decide on which pump to get.  A pump trainer recently
told
 us that one brand has a problem during airplane flights.  He said all of the
 insulin is delivered during the flight.  That sure sounds dangerous and I
was
 wondering if anyone has had such an experience. >>

Not I -- and I've flown, flown, flown, with my MiniMed.

Jan and Elvis