At 10:15 PM 09/23/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >We are trying to decide on which pump to get.  A pump trainer recently told
 >us that one brand has a problem during airplane flights.  He said all of the
 >insulin is delivered during the flight.  That sure sounds dangerous and I
 >wondering if anyone has had such an experience.

I've never heard this story. We have quite a few members who use either the
MM or the D that fly regularly. If this was actually happening they'd be in
deep trouble. In truth, I don't recall anyone reporting any such incidents
here. I personally have flown a number of times with the MM and not had any
problems at all.