[IP] ABC news

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share something awesome.
On Tuesday, Houston's ABC affiliate will be filming a medical segment on
Miranda, 5, and pumping for 2 months.  She was dxd 4 yrs ago.  They are going
to shoot her at her school and then at the ballet studio where she has danced
for 3 years.  Our endo has agreed to an interview also.
Hope to get some exposure for Diabeasties!!!