[IP] No - NPH

In a message dated 9/20/00 1:47:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Not only NO, but Double Hockey-Sticks  NO!!!      ;>)

 If there were a problem with both of my pumps I'd be injecting 480
 times a day rather than go back to the unpredictability of long-term
 insulin.

 George
I WILL SECOND THAT STATEMENT - George.
I had a bonfire after Kap went on the pump just for the NPH.  We wouldnt go
back to something that never worked anyway.
Darlene - Kap's Mom - final decision maker at the present time but not
expecting it to last forever.