[IP] Pump Placement

We are not hiding the pump, just find resourceful places Kap's pump rides
with him.
Kap is 10, so for now is doing just fine w/ the line sticking out of pocket.
But, I found Pocket replacements in the craft/cloth section, that you iron
into worn out pockets!
I cut them in 1/2 and use stitch witchery to iron them inside Kap's pants, so
his pump has a riding area.
Now this gives him more room in his pockets for rocks, pet frogs, pokemon
cards, etc.  All those things boys will put in their pockets.  Just to watch
mom pull them out during wash day.
Darlene - Kaps' Mom who uses tongs to remove items from his pockets on wash