[IP] Guilt

In a message dated 9/19/00 4:26:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 I wonder if any of you have a daily limit on the amount of insulin that
 you can use without feeling guilty!!!!

Hi, Sara,
As a non-D but parent to child w/ D who knows how much insulin I make to
cover my intake.  The pump just helps you keep track of the trails - So,
don't feel guilty, just watch those trails.
He does have to watch for trails after having a button pushing day.  But he
is a happy satisfied child growing up with ice cream on his shirt somedays
He saves his guilt trips for the days he forgets to let the cat in out of the
Happy Pumping!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 10 - listening to many beeps some days!