Re: [IP] Tingly lips

I get the tingly lips, but also have gotten (not every time, but never a
false alarm) burning/tingling of the right quad area, I've been told it's a
single nerve neuropathy, or     numbness of the left scapula, or shoulder
blade. Any one of these three signs tells me that I am definitely below 50.
Since pumping, I have not gotten the right quad burning, but still
occasionally get the lip or shoulder blade signs if I've miscalculated a
bolus or have to reset my basals, or something.

aka Mouse