Re: [IP] Bent cannulas

In a message dated 09/23/2000 6:55:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I prefer
 having my sites in my "love handles" or around my back.  I would like to
 start using the silhouettes but without the extra little piece of tubing
 on the quick release for the sof sets I dont know how I would get
 disconnected to take a shower when my husband is at work (and I sure ain't
 getting up at 4 am with him)  Anyone have any ideas?
 DeeDee >>

I just started wearing the silhouettes on my love handles/hips and i thought
it would be a problem getting to reach them to insert or connect/disconnect,
but it isn't too difficult.  I just insert as far as i can twist around, and
it's not too bad.  Try it once, it might work for you!