[IP] Bent cannulas

Has anyone ever experienced the problem of bent cannulas while using the MM
Sof Sets?  I have found recently that when my sites start getting extremely
sore that when I remove the set the cannula is all bent up.  I am confused as
to how this keeps happening unless it is just friction from sleeping on it.
Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.  It is very painful when it
does happen though.  It also takes longer for those sites to heal.  I prefer
having my sites in my "love handles" or around my back.  I would like to
start using the silhouettes but without the extra little piece of tubing like
on the quick release for the sof sets I dont know how I would get
disconnected to take a shower when my husband is at work (and I sure ain't
getting up at 4 am with him)  Anyone have any ideas?