Re: [IP] Alcohol and Insulin Pumping

As Jim says, this is really a YMMV issue.  One other thing to remember.
Your liver can EITHER process alcohol OR dump sugar, when you are going low.
It CAN NOT do BOTH.  So food is really important, as well as knowing the
difference between your personal 'going low' signals and getting tipsy ;-)

I usually dirnk pints of 'good' beer.  I need to take a little extra insulin
to cover the 'heavier' ones, Guiness, Newcastle, Porters, etc.  If not, I
expect to be high in the a.m.

Good luck,