[IP] Alcohol and Insulin Pumping

I am curious to get other pump users input on the consumption of alcohol
while pumping.  I was pregnant when I first started the pump so it wasn't an
issue then, but now that my daughter has been born I am interested in finding
out how it works with the pump and if it is even safe.  Do you have to change
basals for a temporary period, Do you bolus for an alcoholic beverage etc....
 I would appreciate some advice from anyone that has experience with this

Dee Dee