Re: [IP] Can Insulin go bad???

      I am not yet on a pump but getting there soon. I now inject or do what
my CDE calls  the poor mans pump, so I carry my Humalog and Ultralente with
me everywhere I go with on problem. I never keep it in the frig once I start
to use it and it takes my about 5 to 6 weeks to use up the Humalog, it has
worked well for me, even though the package insert will say you can only keep
it you at room temp. for 28 days.
Best Wishes, Gordon