I found that the forearm doesn't heal as fast as other
places - I was using the middle of the arm between the elbow
and the wrist.  I also use the thigh as it heals faster and
it is easier to draw blood since I can use both hands.  With
my left hand I pinch a spot on the top of the thigh, using
the lancet set to the deepest setting, I lancet the top of
the pinched spot using my right hand.  Sometimes I need to
set the lancet device down and use both hands to pinch a
diamond of skin around the spot.  Works great!

Tom Wellman