[IP] Congratulations New Pumpers!!!!!!!

Dear Lurline, Leann and Stefanie (aka Tink),

Congratulations to the world of pumping!!!!!!! You have just taken a BIG
step in your diabetes care and one I'm sure you are thrilled about. Pumping
for our family has turned Jess's life around and made things so much easier
for her. She ABSOLUTELY LOVES her pump and would never part with it. She
loves being able to eat what the other kids in school eat and just bolus for
the carbs.

Wish you all the luck and keep us updated on your progress!!!! Hope to see
you in a chat soon.

Mother to Jessica, 10, pumping 29 days and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT