[IP] The beauty of pumping, even I am happy now

Oh my gosh!
 Lowest a1c EVER in 11.5 yrs with diabetes..and I'm a
hormonal 17 year old... last a1c was 7.0...this one,
september was.... (drumroll) 5.9!!!!!!!!!!
 I am soooo happy:-) despite all the pump probs from
breaking and not delivering to the last one
overdelivering I now have something besides the
freedom to encourage me to love the pump:-)!
 I am in the process of switching pumps as we speak,
but just to know the overall diabetes has been
improved by pump therapy is superb..that and now my
10-12 bg a day don't seem so pointless!
 I'm so happy about this, I never thought it was
possible, let alone at this age for me.

Do You Yahoo!?