RE: [IP] FOREARM STICK??

I just use the top of my forearm about halfway between the wrist and the
elbow. Be sure to use the correct adapter (the one with the big hole) and
remember that only a very small amount of blood is required. Also, it takes
a while for the strip to soak up the blood so hold the strip to the sample
until the meter beeps (might take 10 or 15 seconds).

David