[IP] Apology To Luline

I, too wanted to apoligize to Lurline for the comments
that were made the other night.

Even though I didn't SAY anything, I was THERE, and I
still feel guilty because I just watched at let it
happen....  (Sort-of one of those "if you aren't part
of the solution then you are apart of the problem"
kind-of deals.)  I feel bad because I could have at
least told others to not say anything bad....  :-(

Lurline, good luck and pump hugs!

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?