[IP] New 508 pump

Hi Everyone,
I received my new 508 on Tuesday and have been hooked up since Tuesday!  Is
there a different motor in this one or is it my imagination that it seems to
be faster?
I haven't had a chance to use the remote as of yet and not sure that I will
use it unless we are at some formal function where I am in a formal gown.
Also I have been reading the thread about total amounts of insulin that we
use per day.
When I first joined the Insulin Pumpers digest I thought that I was using
way too much insulin per day because of what I had read that everyone else
used more than I did.  I was concerned that I was using too much and talked
to my pump trainer and she told me something that makes sense,  "We use what
we need and everyone is different".  Now that may sound simple but it is
true, and comparing what I use with everyone is not a good thing to do.
Because I am me and not everyone else.
Oh, still looking for a name for my new pump, it is green this time.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?
dx'd 3/85
pumping since 4/20/99