Re: [IP] Admin's Compensation

In a message dated 9/21/00 11:15:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Admin's compensation for the past year = pats on the back and
 the joyous pleasure of seeing so many diabetics begin a new life;
  "Priceless"    (apologies to MasterCard and Ralph Nader)    ;>)
   BRAVO!!!..to you and all the administrators who are filling an
increasingly desperate need. I just heard a story of an endo who basically
told a pump company rep that his/her practice didn't have time to be hassled
with pumpers & that the pump company should "be handling all that
management"!!! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH........
   Sort of like the "Jaws" theme...just when I think it's safe to go back
into the water, along comes another managed care mentality shark!!!
Regards, Renee ( Melissa's pump mom)