[IP] FW: seminar announcement

If anyone's will be in Atlanta on Tuesday, October 5, you might be
interested in this seminar.  I'm a little frustrated because I will be out
of town!  But let me know by private email to my CDC email address and I'll
make sure security knows you'll be coming.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.