[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #501

In a message dated 9/21/00 9:51:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< But the thing I am struggling with is that I am standing up in my sister's
 wedding and I can't clip the pump to either the waist of my pantyhose or
 anywhere at the neckline or bra. >>

My 9 year old loves the slinkiest of dresses and we have had great luck with
many of them by clipping the pump onto tights, pantyhose or bike pants at the
waist but at "the small of her back." Unless the dress is skin tight there is
a "pocket" of looseness the and, therefore, the pump is undetectable unless
she bends over!