[IP] Dressing UP

In a message dated 9/21/00 11:59:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Dressing up
Hi Lynn,
For me I got a thigh thing from Unique Accessories and absolutely love it
with long dresses.  It fits just below my knee very comfortably,  It's easy
to get to and invisible.  I put the little pouch with the pump on the inside
of my leg so no bump shows.
I am thinking of making another one myself with stretchy fabric, velcro and a
baby sock for the pouch.  The only problem you may have is if the dress has a
long slit in the back.  It doesn't work then.  Dresses with side slits that
arent too long are fine.
Wish you luck in finding the right answer.          Ellie
PS I am able to wear mine on the side of my bra under my arm in a baby sock
but it's not comfortable.  Mostly, just throw it into a pocket.