Re: [IP] Dressing up

When wearing a dress, if it is uncomfortable or tto obvious to clip the pump
on to a waistband, garter belt, bra, etc. , it may be helpful to remove the
pump's clip and insert the pump in your stockings, in between the nylon and
your leg.  I have done this before when I did not want to see a bulge at my
waistband from the pump being clipped there.  The pump is thin enough that it
is not bothersome to have it stuck inside my stockings, around the thigh
area.  Hope this suggestion helps someone!