[IP] RE: Freaky Symptoms

Sherry Compton  asked:

> .................snip..................  And I have a sure fire way
> to tell if I am low, or just tired/sick. I have a tingly numbness
> in my lips and tongue when I am low.  And when I am dangerously
> high, I have achy legs.
> I'm glad I have this way to tell what is going on with my body
> (most of the time).  It got me curious--Does anyone else have
> sure fire symptoms that aren't on the standard list?

I get the same symptoms but, like you, I don't know if it's a sure-fire
indicator.  If I have the symptoms, I know I am low.  If I don't have the
symptoms I may or not be low because I don't always get the symptoms.  The
only sure-fire symptom is when I am found to be horizontal!  Even then it
depends on who is making the observation.  In addition to the achy legs,
when I am high I get a sensation in my nose.  It's not a sense of an odor.
It really defies description but it consistently happens.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MM 507 - 1998