[IP] Metro Detroit Insulin Pumpers

We're looking for some new faces!! I know that there has to be more than
just seven pumpers in the Detroit area....

When: Sunday, September 24, 2000 at 12:00 pm
Who: Anyone that can be in the metro Detroit area this Sunday!!
Where: Alterra in Troy (Long Lake Rd between Crooks and Coolidge)

We will be ordering pizza. Please e-mail me for directions or if you have
any questions. All are welcome to attend.

Sheilagh and Lucy