With all this talk about the costs of running IP, I really hope my
memory is not as good as I would like to believe.... (and I don't think
the archives still exist...)

Did you ever say that (96/97 time frame) that you already had the
servers and connections for your business and could "just hang IP on

I hope your business is going well enough that the lines between
non-profit/profit expenses are not blurring...

Concerned because of past experiences.

Jim S.
email @ redacted