[IP] Re: what do you do with data?

In a message dated 9/21/00 11:54:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Do you keep track of every bolus?
 Do you just track total daily insulin?
 How do you use that info?
 Do you keep track of carbos?
 If the A1c is low, do you track either bg's or insulin? >>
I am still very new at this,
Hey I just realized this is my one month anniversary!!!!!!!!
Doing a snoopy dance here, I love my pump  :)
I keep track of every bolus,
I keep track of every carb.
I give the info to my endo who is still getting my basals straight.
I don't keep records of totals for the day.
My endo says when i am ready to start adjusting basals and bolus rates that
is fine, the more a pumper does on her own the better.
I just don't feel knowledgable enough to do that yet.
At this early stage of the game in pumping it just seems like if I don't keep
track of what I am doing that I am not on top of things.
I couldn't keep my bs's down when I didn't take good track when I was on
shots either.
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.