[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #501

In a message dated 9/21/00 11:54:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hope I can get used to living with this thing 24 hours a day.
 Lurline >>
CONGRATS Lurline!!
I was so excited the day mine arrived  :)
I took mine out and put the battery in and played with buttons the first day,
then had to wait for a week before I could start saline.
As far as getting used to the 24/7, I was worried about it at first, showers
and sleeping I thought would be a problem.  It's been a month today and I
really never realize it's there until I have to use it.
I don't feel it, the site doesn't hurt.  I only know I'm attached when the
silly thing falls on the floor!!
I'm glad yours is here, hope you enjoy it as much as i have mine.

diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000 -- wow one month  :)