Subject: [IP] What to do with the data?

My daughter is 11, active in sports, and beginning that wonderful process of
puberty - so basals and boluses change a lot.  When we see sugars that are
doing weird things, then we track everything - carbs, boluses, ratios,
sugars, temp boluses, activity.  When things are on an even keel, we track
almost nothing.  Went for most of the month of July without a log book at
all.  I think the info is only helpful for trending, and if what you're
doing is working well, then why trend?

Nancy Morgan