[IP] Pumping for Wedding

> From: Lynn Nurczyk <email @ redacted>
> But the thing I am struggling with is that I am standing up in my sister's
> wedding and I can't clip the pump to either the waist of my pantyhose or
> anywhere at the neckline or bra.  The dressmaker offered to sew a pocket
> into the dress for me, but I'm afraid the weight of the pump will cause
> dress to hang funny.
> Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Well, here's an *any other* suggestion: Sixteen years ago when my dtr
married, there was no 'net support group or whatever (hardly any other
pumpers!) and I had to come up with an idea for my *slinky* mom-of-bride
dress. I use coin purses the size of the pump (that pump was the size of a
king-size cigarette pack!!) but they HAVE TO zip. I put a key ring in the
zipper pull, then a 2nd ring on that one for a belt loop I wore a half slip,
used an elastic belt and had it hang kind of low but not fall off. I suppose
it could have been pinned to the slip. But I then wore a 2nd half slip over
that so the pump would be sandwiched between the two slips and not flop when
I walked. It worked just fine and people were worried about where my little
box was. ܰ
~ Men are from Pluto - women are a little Goofy, too. ~