Re: [IP] Freaky Symptoms

>Does anyone else have sure fire symptoms that aren't on the standard list?

Well, I'm not sure whether these are standard or not....
When Shane starts slurring his words then I know he is going low (I
think this might be related to the lips going numb thing). When he is
really low (under 40), he usually has this bug-eyed,
just-been-to-the-eye-doctor-to-get-my-pupils-dilated look to him where
all I have to do is take one look at him and I know.

Our CDE says she has another male patient whose wife says he has a
distinctive smell to him when he is going to go low - not when he
actually is low, but BEFORE he starts to go low. Sounds like a great
warning system to me :)