Re: [IP] New email addy

At 08:09 AM 09/21/00 Pixie wrote:
 >Please change my email account to email @ redacted
 >
 >Please unsub email @ redacted
 >
 >Thanks!

Anyone who needs to unsubscribe, change their email address or has a
problem with our system, please note the signature line that appears below
every message:

Putting messages like this on the main list is chancy at best, since you
are depending on one of our admins to stumble across it first. Since we
always have someone on duty at the HELP address, sending messages for
assistance there is much more reliable. It also means one less message that
everyone else in the group has to read.

'nuff said!

Sam Skopp