Re: [IP] Freaky Symptoms

Sherry C. wrote:

>>I'm glad I have this way to tell what is going on with my body (most of
the time).  It got me curious--Does anyone else have sure fire symptoms that
aren't on the standard list?<<

Sherry, by the time I get symptoms, I'm already at the point of no return.
I too have experienced the tingly lip thing and also double vision, but
that's when my bg has gotten seriously low, less than 30.  Now with the
pump, I don't get those types of lows anymore so my more mild lows are much
more asymptomatic.