Re: [IP] Apology....

I too would like to apologize to Lurline.  Perhaps we tend to criticize what
we don't understand.  But I will say, she did her share of criticizing of
us, perhaps not in a chat, but in her posts to the list.  I realize we all
make our food choices every day, and if a member chooses to eat what I refer
to as "green stuff" (the pistachio pudding, fruit and marshmallow, etc.
concoction I don't remember what Jan called it) I don't expect to see a post
back criticizing it.  I like an occasional bite of "green stuff" and whether
it's glucose intensive or not, I'm on a pump and am not too concerned with
that.  My apologies to you Lurline.  I think a lot of us have made mistakes
here.  :o)