[IP] Freaky Symptoms

I went out for a few hours with my mother last night, and did not bring my testing supplies. (I know, I know.. bring them with me).  I started to feel like I may be low.  And I have a sure fire way to tell if I am low, or just tired/sick. I have a tingly numbness in my lips and tongue when I am low.  And when I am dangerously
high, I have achy legs.
I'm glad I have this way to tell what is going on with my body (most of the time).  It got me curious--Does anyone else have sure fire symptoms that aren't on the standard list?

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Whose lips aren't tingly now--she had juice for breakfast.