[IP] Re: type 2 pumpers

In a message dated 9/20/00 10:28:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Her doctor told her
 that she couldn't get a pump until she has better control.  She tests every
 2 hours. >>
I have read of some type 2 pumpers, not one myself.
I did want to say that I had a dr in the 80's who told me this too.
You can't have a pump til you have better control, I was a bad girl and bad
girls don't get rewarded with a pump(my interpretation of how he treated me).
  In 1996 I had an endo tell me I couldn't have a pump because my control was
too good, didn't need it.  I just can't win no matter what I do was my
conclusion from that one.   My current endo says that both of those dr ideas
are antiquated.  If you want a pump you should have a pump period.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.