[IP] Taking a break from the pump

Liz is wearing a clingy dress to her homecoming dance and would like to
remove her site for about 4-5 hours because the Sil she uses pokes through
the lines of the dress.
We would VERY much appreciate suggestions on how to accomplish this.
At the present time her thought is to eat dinner and bolus accordingly before
she takes out her site. We also understand that she is to give herself a
bolus for the basal she will miss over the next few hours. My concern is her
going low while dancing since she will get that basal all at once instead of
being spread over the 4 hours.
TIA for your help!

Linda V.