Re: [IP] Power of Choice

Subject: Re: [IP] Power of Choice
From: "RoseLea" <email @ redacted>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:43:02 -0400

Roselea wants to have hands-on with the D-tron :
>.. can't .. deci(de) .. keep my H-Tron Plus
>or get the D-Tron from just a brochure.
>Sorry, I got to see it live to decide.
>..before I got my H-tron .. saline trial ..loaner
>.. and I had the opportunity to play around with
the MM too.
>So, I didn't make that decision from a photo either.  >What's with
>Disetronic? I want to see the D-Tron and hold it in my hands
>before I decide so I'm still waiting.
I understood Power-of-Choice would give H-TronPlus
owners purchasing around the time you did, exactly
that: instead of getting "both" HT+ pumps like I did,
shipment to "customer" of the "backup" pump is
delayed until "now" or whenever Disetronic
"actually can or does" ship D-Tron or Dahedi
(customer's choice) to that customer
(such as Roselea) for your 30-day "tryout" of the
"new D-pump".

THEN is when you decide whether to have:
2 H-TronPlus pumps,
or 1 D-Tron or 1 Dahedi.
That is how I understood the offering, but I am
NOT an eligible participant because I bought my
H-TronPlusses(pair) "before" the "offer" was made,
and am quite pleased with their reliability,
(witholding my usual disparageing of MM for now)
and some "programming" improvements over
my Jan 1993 "non-plus" H-Tron's, which I traded-in.

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA