[IP] Re: Health & Yoplait

Grrr, I had not noticed the downsizing of Yoplait and I certainly
eat a lot of it.

However, on a more positive note, I sent in the little pink tops last
year and have a pretty good collection going right now.  My wife and
her family are big supporters of "The Race for the Cure" and what it
stands for.  We even participated in the Race (walk actually) last
weekend.  And yes I have my "Men for the cure T-shirt" and I have even
worn it to work this week.

For anyone that has not seen the Yoplait lids or doesn't know about
The Race for the Cure, please send me mail and I will tell you what I
know about it.

Happy pumping,