[IP] Dressing up

I will try and see if this works.  I hope it makes the list:

Sherry wrote:  I can see now that I will have to devise a better way when I
get the urge to dress
up. Maybe a garter belt or something? My pump trainer said she sometimes
wore a
belt under her dress with a little pocket sewn to the strings that hang
down.

I am struggling with this also.  I have basically 2 dresses that I wear to
work.  One is a jumper, so I can just thread the tubing between buttons and
put the pump in my pocket.  The other is a longer dress with a jacket.  I
feed the tubing up to the neckline and clip the pump on the neckline of the
dress and bra.  (If I don't clip it to the bra, it pulls the dress down in
front and exposes my bra).

But the thing I am struggling with is that I am standing up in my sister's
wedding and I can't clip the pump to either the waist of my pantyhose or
anywhere at the neckline or bra.  The dressmaker offered to sew a pocket
into the dress for me, but I'm afraid the weight of the pump will cause the
dress to hang funny.

I tried clipping it to the top of thigh-high stockings, but after awhile, it
started digging in.  (Not to mention that if I clip it in the wrong place, I
have an odd bulge!)  I tried wearing a body shaper slip and clipping it to
the hem of that, but the material is too slippery and the pump ends up
sliding off eventually.  I will have to try the garter thing.  I have also
thought of putting Velcro on the pump and on my slip.  Any other suggestions
would be appreciated!

iWon.com       http://www.iwon.com     why wouldn't you?