[IP] Hiding that pump!

Try buying some baby socks and use a big safety pin to hold
it in your shirt/pants/shorts/dress...

Can also make a small pouch from a sock, sew on velcro and
use the other side of the velcro just inside your clothes.

Depending on how loose fitting your clothing is, you could
also sew a small loop (say a few inches of a wide
tennis-shoe lace) inside the clothing and then use one of
the pump pouches that has a squeeze clip (the key chain type
of clip).

Easier for guys - I had button holes sewed inside the top of
my pants pockets
so I can feed the line through my pants - some brands of
men's slacks have a small coin pouch in the right pocket and
the pump fits perfectly in the coin pouch.  If you make the
button hole twice the size of the cannula connection, it
feeds through easily.

Tom Wellman