Re: [IP] basal rate theory

On 19 Sep 00, at 22:14, Tim Gardner wrote:

> I'm trying to understand basal rates better.  Assuming that your
> basal rate is not constant, does it depend on the time of day or on
> your activity?

Yes.  It isn't constan, and it depends on the time of day and on the activity
level.  I have my basals set for a normal day, and then I can override if I'm
less active or more active than normal.  I have nine different basal rates at
the current time.  I have to vary them a little every few months - it's a
seasonal variation thing too...

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)